A. The best way to access your downloadable products immediately after purchase is to access the Dance Online account you created at checkout.
1. Go to My Account:
2. Log in at the next screen, using the email address and password you used to register.
3. Click on "My Downloadable Products":
4. You will be taken to your list of downloadable products, with the download links you need:
A. Please Contact us with your order number, we will send you a discount code to enter at checkout. Your final discount will be the same as if you had ordered all three classes at once.
A. Confirmation emails are sent out automatically with every order, but in some cases your email provider will mark our emails as spam, because they contain links to external sources. In particular, Hotmail and Gmail customers seem to be affected. Please check all spam folders in your mailbox (they may be called Spam, Junk or other names) and also check that you can access your Dance Online account (see above) using the email address you are expecting the emails to be delivered to. If your login is not recognised, it's possible the your email address was misspelt at registration, and our systems are trying to send your confirmation emails to a mailbox that doesn't exist.
A. Because our downloadable products come in different formats, each product description contains different instructions for downloading and playing the content. Please visit the product page for the product you ordered and scroll down to the full description. iPad and iPhone users in particular often struggle to play some of our downloadable content, so we included instructions for those users.
Dance Online is not a streaming service. All our downloadable content is NOT meant to be streamed directly to a device, it should be downloaded in full to a computer (PC or Mac) where it can then be accessed unlimited times*. Mobile devices, such as mobile phones and tablets (in particular iPhones and iPads), will attempt to stream the files from our servers rather than downloading in full. This will cause several issues:
1. Interrupted downloads (you will not be able to watch the classes in full);
2. Unnecessary data transfer and potentially additional cost for yourself;
3. Your download links will expire, as there is a limit of 10 downloads per purchase (this is to limit bandwidth usage on our servers and prevent slowdowns for all users).
Therefore, if you intend to play the content on a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, you must first download the video files to a desktop/laptop device and then transfer them to your device using a USB cable.
* You will know if your device is downloading the video files rather than accessing them directly in streaming, because when clicking on the download links you will be prompted to choose a location on your computer. Please save the MP4 files in a location that you will easily be able to access later, such as your desktop or your "Videos" folder. Once the files are downloaded in full, you will no longer need to use the download links we provided.