Orders are usually dispatched within five working days from the date of purchase, but this cannot be guaranteed because of variations in our stock levels. We will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible if there are any delays with your order beyond the five working days stated. Parcels are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class or Special Delivery within the UK and International Tracked / International Signed (depending on destination) outside the UK. Please note that we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time for 1st Class or International Tracked / Signed orders and Dance Online UK will not be held responsible or issue refunds for late deliveries.
For UK 1st Class deliveries, parcels are not trackable. In case of failed delivery after 6 weeks, you can request a re-delivery of the same items (subject to stock availability) but we cannot offer a refund. After two consecutive failed deliveries, no further standard delivery will be offered but you may choose to pay for trackable courier delivery - prices vary according to weight and destination and you will be quoted for this service on an individual basis. You will receive a PayPal invoice for the full amount, which must be paid in advance.
For Special Delivery terms and conditions please visit our Delivery page.
For International Tracked / International Signed, items are tracked until they leave the UK and signed for when they reach their destination. We are unable to track deliveries during their transit through the country of destination. In case of failed deliveries, we are only able to offer a refund or re-delivery after 25 days have passed from the date you received your shipment confirmation. This is due to Royal Mail policies, which do not allow us to claim compensation until 20 days have passed from the due delivery date (which is 5 day from the shipment date).
We no longer offer a Standard Airmail service for international orders, please see our Delivery page.
All our prices are in GBP Sterling (UK) or Euro (EU). We do not charge VAT.
Please note, if you reside outside the EU your order may be subject to domestic import and duty taxes. Please check with your local authorities before placing your order. Dance Online UK will not be held responsible for these charges.
Returns, refunds & exchanges
You have a right to cancel your order and request a refund/exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods. If you decide to cancel your order, you must inform us in writing (letter or e-mail) and return the product within 4 weeks of receipt to Dance Online UK, 6 Faskally Avenue, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 3PJ, United Kingdom.
We regret that we are unable to refund your postage costs for returning your order. We recommend that you send all return orders by recorded post as we cannot be held responsible for missing return parcels.
All returns must be sent in new, resaleable condition and with the original packaging.
In most cases we do not issue refunds for digital goods once the order is completed and the product is accessed and/or downloaded. It is your responsibility as a customer to understand this before purchasing any digital product from our store. However, we may agree to issue a refund under the following circumstances:
Refund requests for the above reasons must be submitted by email within 7 days of purchase.
Please note that we are not responsible for the incompatibility of our digital products with any particular software, whether on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or digital player. The format of each product (such as .zip, .mp4 or .wmv) is clearly stated in the product description and it is not our responsibility to provide customers with the means to play back the digital content sold through our website. We are unable to issue a refund on the basis of the product not playing properly in any software and/or hardware environment.
If your order is undelivered and returned to us by the carrier due to a mistake we made with your delivery address, we will inform you immediately and attempt a second delivery free of charge.
If your order is returned to us because the address you provided is incorrect or incomplete, or because it has not been collected from your local sorting office / courier collection point, we will inform you immediately and offer to redeliver the order upon payment of the same postage and packaging costs as your original order. You will be sent a PayPal invoice for the amount, which can be settled either by PayPal or by debit / credit card. We regret that World Pay credit card payments for re-delivery are not currently available.
Should delivery be unsuccessful for a second time, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a PayPal refund for the full amount (in cases where both falied deliveries were due to a mistake we made with your address) or for the value of the products only, where the failed delivery was due to a wrong address you supplied or because the parcel was not collected from your local depot.
For any product in our store showing the "Price Guarantee" notice, we promise to match the full price advertised on any other UK based online store. This excludes special or limited time offers, online auctions and used products. The product specifications must exactly match those described on our product page.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dance Online UK and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including any information regarding auditions, performances, schools, companies and theatres.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dance Online UK. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dance Online UK takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Dance Online UK reservers the right to revoke your registration and delete any article or forum entry you may have posted without notice. Any posts, nicknames or other material considered offensive or inappropriate may be removed at our sole discretion.
Any original and creative materials you post on this website can be used by DanceOnline.co.uk without compensation or other recourse.
DanceOnline UK is not responsible for the content of messages posted on the forums or any other section of this website. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message or article.
The opinions and views expressed by our members or visitors do not necessarily represent those of DanceOnline.co.uk.
By entering our forums, you agree to the following:
1. You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material.
2. You will not use any forum to post or transmit any message or other material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
3. You will not use any forum to post or transmit any material that is: abusive, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, defamatory, knowingly false, vulgar, obscene, sexually-oriented, profane or is otherwise in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
4. You will not use any forum for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations.
5. You will not post or transmit any software or computer files that contain a virus, worm or other disruptive or harmful component.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights for any material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. redistribute material from this website.
It is our intention to comply, to the the best of our knowledge, with all intellectual property laws and regulations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Dance Online UK with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Dance Online UK site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.